- We are supporting the NHS Test & Trace app, please download before arriving ready to check-in.
- Please observe directional and floor markers so we can get you into the venue as quickly as possible
- All venues are running at around 25-30% of their seating capacity to reduce the overall number people in the venue
- At Cricklewood, Northampton and Lowestoft we have created an additional fastrack entrance (Number 2) to minimise the time queuing outside of the building. These will operate at peak times and will be for customers who have their membership card or mobile app card and wish to purchase self-service electronic bingo. All other customers should use the Main Entrance (Number 1)
- As you enter the venue you will be asked to sanitise your hands
- Have your membership cards handy to scan/swipe in
- You’ll find the NHS QR code at the entrance and at your tables.
- If you are a new customer, or require a replacement card, you may be asked to wait in a holding area during busy times so we can continue to keep queues moving. Customers requiring assistance should not use the fastrack entrances (2) but always proceed to Main Entrance (1)
- Perspex screens have been fitted at membership desks
- If you use the fastrack entrance there are designated machines to top up your account or in some cases manned terminals so we can load credit for you
- Where possible we are asking all customers to load credit onto their electronic account and purchase their books on their tablet when you are seated. We will of course assist and support you doing this.
- Book purchases are available at most clubs and a simplified structure will be in place to improve the speed of the transaction
- Where possible please pay by card, contactless payments are now up to £45, or have your cash ready. We have ATMs throughout the venue but try and bring cash with you. We have increased cleaning regimes on ATMs and have sanitiser available.
Taking Your Seat
- We have a number of seats that can hold up to 2 or 4 people max. If you are in a “bubble” you are more than welcome to sit together. At this time we only ask that we have groups of up to 4 people maximum. This will be reviewed as advice changes.
- Some tables have been marked out of action. Please do not tamper with any tables or seats that have been taken out of action. These have been introduced to keep you safe
- There are 1 way systems and sanitiser stations provided around the venue.
- Our Slots areas has new screens installed to ensure we keep all our players safe as possible
- Our machines and seats will be cleaned regularly, but we also have sanitise stations positioned around the arcade
- There will be a limit to the number of people playing in this area and certain machines will be turned off to maintain social distancing.
Food & Drink
- We have extended our food and drink menu, please follow the markers for social distancing when in these areas.
- Our menu will be reviewed as we adjust to the new measures with new lines introduced
- All Food and Drink will be served by our team with no self-service available
- Please use contactless payments where possible
- Sanitiser points will be placed near toilet areas.
- Where necessary 1 way systems will be introduced to maintain social distancing
- Smoking areas will have capacity limits in place. In the event they are full the team will point out alternative places that have been designated smoking points.
Leaving / Exiting
- There will be a phased approach to leaving the venue. Please observe main stage announcements as we need to maintain the same standard of social distancing as you leave the venue to what you experienced as you arrived.
- We welcome your feedback on what is working well and where you feel we can improve.
Finally please allow extra time for all you do at the Club. Be respectful and kind to our teams as we all work together to keep us all safe.